Karen Freberg is an associate professor in strategic communications at the University of Louisville as well as an adjunct instructor for the Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) Graduate Online Program at West Virginia University.
In this episode, Karen talks about how she’s connecting social media practitioners with educators to support students as they enter the workplace and to help businesses grow with better talent.
Karen also shares about her time in France for the Cannes Lions’ Educators Summit, how students can best prepare to land the job they want, tips for social media public speakers, and much more.
Connect with Karen Freberg:
- Website: http://karenfreberg.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/karenfreberg/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kfreberg
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kfreberg/
- Karen’s Book: https://l3o.me/2Ygc438